BlackBerry officially announced BlackBerry10 OS and BlackBerryZ10 in Thailand. According to the experts Thiland can expect these newly launched products in their country as soon as end on April this year, in collaboration this different carriers such as AIS, dtac, TrueMove and other retailers.All the consumers will be able to pre order this device starting from April 5, 2013 at the BlackBerry Experience Center in the Siam Center, so what are you waiting for? go and pre order this amazing device.
Bangkok, Thailand – BlackBerry® (NASDAQ: BBRY; TSX: BB) today announced the launch of the all new BlackBerry® Z10 smartphone in Thailand. The BlackBerry Z10 (all touch) is the first smartphone powered by BlackBerry® 10, the re-designed, re-engineered, and re-invented BlackBerry platform that creates a new and unique mobile computing experience. The BlackBerry Z10 is expected to be available from AIS, dtac, TrueMove and authorized retailers by the end of April. It is also expected to be available at the new BlackBerry® Experience Center, located on the 2nd floor of Siam Center, for 20,900 baht. Customers can pre-order the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone from the BlackBerry Experience Center starting April 5. For more information please visit http://th.blackberry.com/.
Benoit Nalin, Country Director for Thailand at BlackBerry said, “We are excited to announce that the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone is coming to Thailand. BlackBerry 10 offers a faster and smarter experience that continuously adapts to you. Every feature, every gesture, and every detail is designed to keep you moving.”
Available in two colours, Black and White, and with Thai UI and input support, the new BlackBerry Z10 smartphone is elegant and distinctive, and the fastest, most advanced BlackBerry smartphone yet. It features a 1.5 GHz dual core processor with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, and an expandable memory card slot that supports up to 64GB cards. The smartphone includes the latest enhancements in high density pixel and screen technology to display clear, sharp, and incredibly vivid images. It features a micro HDMI out port for presentations, and advanced sensors such NFC (near field communications) to support mobile payments and the exchange of information with a tap of the smartphone.
For more information on the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone, please visit http://th.blackberry.com/.
Highlights of BlackBerry 10
BlackBerry 10 is a robust and reliable platform that is smooth and responsive. It has a modern design and a gesture-based interface that is highly discoverable. It is designed to support, learn, and adapt to the way you work and share with features like:
- The ever present BlackBerry® Hub, which is a single place to manage all your conversations whether personal or work email, BBM™ messages, social media updates or notifications, and the ability to “peek” into the BlackBerry Hub from anywhere, so you’re always only one swipe away from what matters to you.
- BlackBerry® Flow, where the BlackBerry 10 experience excels by enabling features and apps to flow seamlessly together, helping you complete the task at hand effortlessly and efficiently. For example, you can tap on an attendee listed for a meeting to see their latest tweet or LinkedIn profile. Or tap the thumbnail of a picture you just took to launch the Picture editor and quickly apply a transformation or filter, then instantly share it with your contacts.
- A keyboard that understands and adapts to you, that learns what words you use and how you use them, then offers them up to you so you can type faster and more accurately.
- BBM (BlackBerry® Messenger), which allows you to share things with the people that matter to you in an instant. BBM in BlackBerry 10 includes voice calling and video chat, and introduces the ability to share your screen with another BlackBerry 10 contact.
- BlackBerry® Balance™ technology, which elegantly separates and secures work applications and data from personal content on BlackBerry devices.
- Time Shift, an astonishing camera feature that lets you capture a group shot where everyone is smiling with their eyes wide open. Story Maker, which lets you bring a collection of photos and videos together, along with music and effects, to produce an HD movie that you can instantly share.
- The new BlackBerry 10 browser, which sets the industry benchmark for HTML5 support on smartphones, is incredibly fast. Scrolling or zooming is fluid and responsive. The browser includes many advanced features, supports multiple tabs, lets you browse sites privately, includes a reader mode, and integrates with the platform for easily sharing content.
- BlackBerry® Remember, which combines memos, tasks and much more into a single experience. It helps you organize and manage information you have on your smartphone around projects or ideas, letting you collect content such as websites, emails, photos, documents, and other files, and then like a To-Do list, lets you create tasks, assign due dates, and track your progress. If your BlackBerry 10 smartphone is set up with a work account, your Microsoft® Outlook® Tasks will automatically be wirelessly synced with BlackBerry Remember.
If you have configured an Evernote account with your smartphone, BlackBerry Remember will sync Evernote workbooks as well.
- BlackBerry® Safeguard technology that helps protect what is important to you, and the business you work for.
- Built-in support for Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync® so your BlackBerry Z10 smartphone can be simply connected and managed as other ActiveSync devices in a company, or enabled with BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10 to gain secure access to work email, “behind the firewall” applications and data, and benefit from other security and enterprise mobility management features.
- The BlackBerry® World™ storefront, which now includes more than 100,000 BlackBerry 10 apps. In addition, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Foursquare apps for BlackBerry 10 are preinstalled, and BlackBerry 10 customers will have access to leading applications from across the globe. BlackBerry has also been working with local partners and developers to bring a variety of popular Thai applications to the new platform, including GMM Grammy Music Store, KantanaTV, Lakorn Online, Thai Airways, ThaiTV3, and Sanook.com.