Just in – RIM got a Smartphone certified for Bluetooth 4.0 technology, this is BlackBerry10 device tagged as RFH121LW. The application to get certified for Bluetooth 4.0 technology was applied in the month of august, at that time this BlackBerry10 (RFH121LW) Smartphone was running on OS 10.0.9.341. This was a confusing part as the BlackBerry10 Dev alpha device is running on OS 10.0.9.388which is higher then the BlackBerry10 (RFH121LW), but as we don’t know what exactly is BlackBerry10 (RFH121LW) therefore we just have to wait for some more time I reckon, but what is important here is Bluetooth 4.0 technology will be coming to this device whatever it may be. What do you think – what it could be?
Get all the updates from the world of BlackBerry! Games, Applications, Reviews, News and much more…
BlackBerry 10 Smartphone now Certified for Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Technology
- People I Would Like To Connect With through We Chat !
- BBM chat app to be expanded to Android and iOS
- Comvigo IM Lock Software – Best Internet Filter Software
- BlackBerry Z10 officially announced in Thailand
- Upgrade BlackBerry Curve 9320 and Bold 9790 to OS 220.127.116.115 from Claro Guatemala
- Upgrade BlackBerry Curve 9310, Curve 9350, Curve 9370 and Torch 9850 to OS 18.104.22.1681 Officially from Bluegrass Cellular
- Download BBM 22.214.171.124 form BlackBerry Beta Zone
- BlackBerry Z10 goes on sale in Canada
- Quick Overview of BlackBerry Z10 on video by Rogers and Bell
- Watch BlackBerry Z10 commercial by Canadian carrier Bell
- Watch BlackBerry’s Super Bowl Commercial!
- People I Would Like To Connect With through We Chat ! wp.me/p2osY2-IZ 4 years ago
- Comvigo IM Lock Software - Best Internet Filter Software wp.me/p2osY2-IP 4 years ago
- BlackBerry Z10 officially announced in Thailand wp.me/p2osY2-IH 4 years ago
- Download BBM 126.96.36.199 form BlackBerry Beta Zone wp.me/p2osY2-Iv 4 years ago
- Upgrade BlackBerry Curve 9320 and Bold 9790 to OS 188.8.131.525 from Claro Guatemala wp.me/p2osY2-IC 4 years ago