RIM is all geared up for the BlackBerry Native Game Development webcast which is going to be held on Thursday – September 13, 2012. So if you are a game developer & seriously are eager to get several imminent developments on by means of the BlackBerry Native SDK to port your games onto the BlackBerry PlayBook and BlackBerry 10, you’re lucky as this event is specially designed for people like you. So be prepared for September 13th, RIM will be hosting a webcast that discovers the entire prospect there.
- Webcast – BlackBerry Native Game Development
- Date – 13 September 2012 (Thursday)
- Time – 11:00 AM EST/ 8:00 AM PST / 3:00PM GMT / 8:30PM IST
- Guest broadcaster – MangoLab Studio, Brazil
In this Webcast you can experience the entire porting knowledge and demo of porting of their iOS game Light It UP! For the BlackBerry Playbook using Cocos 2D X. This webcast will be of only 1 hour and you can get to know about much stuff like what local sdk consist of, BPS containing components and last but not the least Cocos 2D X Development & optimization tips, which is complete package and will certainly help you if you are a game developer
.If you are in need of more details of this event or even you want to be part of this special event organized by Rim the click on the below link and get yourself registered for the BlackBerry Native Game Development webcast.
Meanwhile you might also be interested in reading about
- Pacemaker for BlackBerry Playbook
- Download Premium game for BlackBerry Playbook Free
- Photo Studio Pro Limited Edition – Free for your BlackBerry Smartphone
- Download Angry Farm For BlackBerry Smartphones for Free