BlackBerry Messenger Version 7 with the ability of Voice chat is now available for download on BlackBerry App world or BlackBerry World whatever you want to say but we are so excited over this release that we don’t have any word to express this feeling. RIM has been working upon beta version of BBM 7 for quite a long time and also released many updated beta version with bugs fixed and other updates but now it is finally available to be downloaded on your BlackBerry Smartphone from BlackBerry World. This is indeed a prime time for all BlackBerry lovers and supporters now they can experience Voice chats over the new BlackBerry Messenger. With some modernized emoticons, BBID integration, fixes and much more.
Click on the download link below and download this latest version of BlackBerry Messenger 7 from BlackBerry App World right now. Since this is rolling out slowly and gradually and if it’s not seeing in your App World just try to be patient and wait. Following are the list of few changes
- Multi-tasking with Split-screen feature – Customers can do more while they talk, such as check other BBM text chats, check email, or navigate to other apps while engaged on a BBM Voice call. They can start a call in an instant, and switch between texting and talking, or text and talk at the same time. They can also for example, send a picture to a contact while they are talking with them.
- Clear Visual Indicator – Customers can see when contacts are available for a voice call.
- Convenient Compatibility with Accessories – Customers can use their favorite accessories, such as a Bluetooth or wired headset, or use the BlackBerry smartphone’s speakerphone.
- 16 New Emoticons – Available in the final software released today, customers will see a slate of new emoticons offer them fresh, fun ways to express themselves in text chats.
- Direct BBM Update Notification – BBM will now notify a customer when there is an update from within the app, and allow them to download it immediately from inside the app.
- Simple BlackBerry ID Synchronization – A customer’s BBM profile, Groups and Contacts are now linked to their BBID for easy backup and restore. The data will also carry over when they move to BlackBerry 10.